Thursday, September 30, 2010

JoEllen's Magical Paintings








JoEllen I met through a friend, I immediately found her to be loving and kind and felt a soul sister connection.

JoEllens, Hand-Painted Acrylic on Canvas is pure in form. When she paints the eyes are mirrors to her clients soul.

I adore her talent.

In her words:
She says, "I have a certain fondness for benefits concerning children and pets. It is my way of giving back." She adds, "I never get bored with the creative process that brings my portraits to life on canvas. Each image is as unique as the individual being painted. My portraits are an interpretation of the photos from which I work. I am capturing a moment in time, that I hope will enrich the day to day experience of the portrait's owner."

Sizes: 24x30 | 30x40 | 36x48

Commissions Accepted

Prices Starting at $600 (Shipping & Handling not included)

Orders Shipped Nationwide

If you wish to commission JoEllen contact me and I will forward your message. Love to you.  contessa.one@gmail.com