Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween Card Story

So when I find  a person with Good Heart and Loads of Talent, I love to get others to see their talent.
Recently I found Tina Teapot. Tina Teapot Does Stamping Up classes and stamps in Cold Land Cleveland. Tina  can make any card with perfection. We sat down recently together and for me I just have a rough time of certain Craft's that require technical skill. My talents oddly enough are organizing and orchestrating the details.

I watched Tina Teapot in action, the ease in her handling paper and stamps is superior to most. My eye went to the scraps , maybe it was the color and challenge. She showed me a machine called Big Shot, OMG cool....

I started playing with paper scraps and made paper, pressed it through Big Shot, then stamped it randomly. Together we cranked out a record 44 cards for Halloween. I photographed them....Blah .....should be left to DeBe who is a professional photographer. Hope you have fun looking through the cards you will never see a duplicate.

I market the cards for Tina Teapot for $ 6.95, she stamps them with greetings on the inside. She puts postage stamps on them if you e-mail us an address She will mail them out for you. How easy is that !!!

Love to you all, and Spooky greeting for Halloween, Boo...


email us: contessa.one@gmail.com, mention Halloween Card
Interested in Stamping or classes I encourage you to contact Tina Teapot, through my email. She can punch or stamp just about anything. Ask and it's given, Thanks Again.